ITE@GT Membership Includes:
- Monthly Meetings w/ guest speakers and free lunch
- Sign up for custom business cards (for an extra fee)
- Funding for the annual Transportation Research Board (TRB) conference in Washington D.C.
- Networking events, scholarship opportunities, volunteer events
Become a member of ITE@GT by:
Step 1: Sign up on Engage, the platform communications for student organizations. Log into Engage with your GaTech information and “join” the roster.
Step 2: Fill out this form.
Step 2: Sign up for Email Newsletters.
- Send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org from the address you want to subscribe (or unsubscribe) to the list.
- In the subject line of your message, type in: subscribe ite-gt FirstName LastName (indicate your own first name and last name).
- Leave the message body blank.
- After a few days, you will receive a message telling you when your request was accepted.
Step 3: Follow us on Instagram where we post events, photos, and updates.
Please Note: There are two tiers of membership for the 2023-2024 School Year membership. The free membership gives you access to all ITE@GT social events, speaker series, and the career fair. Paid membership ($10) unlocks TRB funding.